If you are a returning parent trying to log into the parent portal but are unable to, please DO NOT create a new account. Reach out to Assistant Director Taylor Januario for assistance with parent accounts for registration.
Please note: you will not be able to register for any classes without first logging.
We always suggest checking your parent account 48 hours PRIOR to registrations opening. This will confirm you are able to log in and if you are having trouble, it will give support time to fix the issue. We are not always available to assist with account resets so checking well in advance will help with the registration process.
- Select the “Register” button above.
- Select the “Login” button in the top left-hand section of the page. This is where you can create an account. It is highly recommended you create an account from a computer.
- Once you created an account logged in. Then proceed to to register; by selecting the participant you, choose a location, and then select the appropriate session to add to your cart.
- Go to your cart and follow the prompts to complete your registration. If you need financial assistance, complete the financial aid section during the registration process.
- Arrive to classes on time. Always check in with a coach upon arrival.
- Wear appropriate attire. Closed-toed golf or athletic shoes and golf or athletic clothes.
- Demonstrate First Tee’s Code of Conduct while attending classes or representing First Tee: Respect for myself. Respect for others. Respect for my surrounding
- Please make every effort to arrive on time.
- Be sure that your participant has checked in with a coach upon arrival.
- Make sure that participants are picked up promptly at the end of class.
- Parents may not participate in the instruction of a class or interact directly with participants during class. Please observe our 25 yard rule when possible. If you would like to assist with classes, please reach out to Assistant Director, Taylor Januario.
Concerning Golf Equipment
Golf equipment will be provided to any participants who does not have their own.
If you have paid but desire a refund for any reason you must contact us 48 hours in advance of the class starting to regain a full refund. Partial refunds may be issued on a case-by-case basis. Please reach out to Director of Operations, Kyle Harris if you need assistance.
Concerning Inclement Weather
Unfortunately, sometimes the weather can get the best of us. If rain, lightning or other weather events will impede outdoor classes we will notify families via email.
Please note our Lightning Policy: Should lightning strike within 10 miles of our location, we must move indoors, delay or stop classes until 30 minutes have passed and no other strikes have occurred within 10 miles.
It is important to make sure your contact info is updated before and during each session. If you haven’t been receiving class updates or your information has recently changed, please reach out to the Director of Operations, Kyle Harris.
No participant will be turned away for financial reasons. You will be asked about your financial aid status during the online registration process. Once you submit your request and are approved, you will receive an approval email and will have 48 hours to complete your registration.
Concerning The Waitlist
If a particular class is full, you have the option to register for the Waitlist. Which can be done by logging in and adding the participant to the desire class.
If your child is the selected from the waitlist (first come, first served) then you will receive an email notification (please keep an eye on your spam folder as well). You will then have 48 hours to log back into the system and complete your child’s registration before it is considered abandoned, and the system automatically moves on to the next child on the Waitlist.