Logging into your Parent Account
If you are a returning parent trying to log into the parent portal but are unable to, please DO NOT create a new account. Reach out to Director Kyle Harris at [email protected] for assistance with parent accounts for registration. If you are new to First Tee, please create a new account. The username you will use will be the email associated with your account.
We always suggest checking your parent account 48 hours PRIOR to registrations opening. This will confirm you are able to log in and if you are having trouble, it will give support time to fix the issue. We are not always available to assist with account resets so checking well in advance will help with the registration process.
- Arrive to classes on time. Always check in with a coach upon arrival.
- Wear appropriate attire. Closed-toed golf or athletic shoes and golf or athletic clothes.
- Bring yardage book, bag tags, and clubs to all classes.
- Demonstrate First Tee’s Code of Conduct while attending classes or representing First Tee: Respect for myself. Respect for others. Respect for my surroundings.
- Please make every effort to arrive on time.
- Be sure that your participant has checked in with a coach upon arrival.
- Make sure that participants are picked up promptly at the end of class.
- Parents may not participate in the instruction of a class or interact directly with participants during class. Please observe our 25 yard rule when possible. If you would like to assist with classes, please reach out to Kyle Harris at [email protected].
Golf Equipment Options
Does your participant need a set of clubs? Golf equipment will be provided to any participant who does not have their own.
What’s New in 2023?
First Tee’s signature Life Skills curriculum is undergoing a refresh and First Tee – Massachusetts gets to be a big part of it! You’ll notice starting this year that our usual Life Skills Experience classes are now age-based, regardless of skill or current level in the program. But don’t worry! Participants will still be learning life enhancing skills and working on key aspects of their golf game – just packaged a little differently! And for those participants who have worked so hard to level up in the program, their levels still matter! We will still be tracking hours in levels, working in yardage books, and challenging our participant’s golf skills, and knowledge of the game and life skills lessons. The certification process will simply occur throughout the session rather than during a single week at the end of each session.
At each age group, participants engage with the 5 Key Commitments: Pursuing Goals, Growing through Challenge, Collaborating with Others, Building Positive Self-Identity, and Using Good Judgement, while focusing on mastering golf fundamentals and building upon a golf skill foundation as they advance within the program.
- Be active and have fun with peers in a safe and encouraging manner
- Build inner strength and self-confidence
- Learn to play golf
- Focus on building relationships with other players while exploring the game of golf
- Explore character concepts in active and collaborative ways that are valuable on and off the course
- Develop golf skills and enthusiasm for the game
- Support positive Game Changing behaviors in fun and meaningful ways
- Explore both golf skills and characters commitments while having fun with peers
- Provide opportunities to demonstrate mastery and growth in golf skills and abilities
- Support growth and development of early adolescents
- Build character and support personal development
- Develop additional golf skills and abilities
- Look toward their future and plan their own paths
- Evaluate, reflect, and apply their understanding of life and golf skills to new situations on and off the course
We look forward to this new chapter in the First Tee experience and can’t wait to watch our participants grow!
If you have paid but desire a refund for any reason you must contact us 48 hours in advance of the class starting to regain a full refund. Partial refunds may be issued on a case-by-case basis. Please reach out to Kyle Harris at [email protected] if you need assistance.
In Case of Inclement Weather
Unfortunately, sometimes the weather can get the best of us. If rain, lightning or other weather events will impede outdoor classes we will notify families via email.
Please note our Lightning Policy: Should lightning strike within 10 miles of our location, we must move indoors, delay or stop classes until 30 minutes have passed and no other strikes have occurred within 10 miles.
It is important to make sure your contact info is updated before and during each session. If you haven’t been receiving class updates or your information has recently changed, please reach out to Kyle Harris at [email protected].