Donate in person
We accept all equipment donations at the following locations:
- The Links at Mass Golf – 300 West Main Street, Norton, MA.
- PGA TOUR Superstore – Natick, Braintree and Peabody
- Fenway Golf – 112 Allen Street, East Longmeadow, MA
- William J. Devine Golf Course – 1 Circuit Dr, Dorchester, MA
We accept clubs, bags, balls, range finders, push carts and other equipment. We do not accept shoes or clothes in person but you may donate clothing items through 2nd swing.
Donate via 2nd Swing
- Click here to get started.
- When completing the donation form, fill in our chapter name to ensure the donation is directed to us (there are 165+ chapters so this is important!).
- If you have equipment to donate that you cannot find in the system, add it to your shipping box and make a note in the “notes” section of the donation form. You can also donate golf balls, apparel, golf bags, range finders, etc. 2nd Swing’s staff will process the items and contact you about their donation value.
- When shipping your equipment to 2nd Swing, please print your FREE shipping labels and include a copy of your donation summary in each box. The donation summary can be printed directly from the website or from your email confirmation.
- A donation receipt will be sent to you within 3-4 weeks of receiving the donation. Our chapter will receive your donation within a month.