On this page, you’ll find information on registration, session fees, and financial assistance.
To view winter clinic schedules and locations CLICK HERE
New to First Tee?
Go ahead and create an account with us! Register your participant(s) by clicking the button below and you’ll have access to all of our current programs throughout the Bay State. Plus, you’ll be signed up to receive registration notifications, our quarterly newsletter and all things First Tee – Massachusetts!
Ready to register for class? Select the button below to get started!
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
HOW TO REGISTER
- Select the ‘Register’ button above.
- Select the ‘Login’ button in the top left-hand section of the page. You can see the class options without logging in, however you will not be able to register for any classes without first logging in. Login to your account or create a new account.
- Once logged in, select the participant you want to register and choose a program location, then select the appropriate session to add to your cart.
- Go to your cart and follow the prompts to complete your registration. If you need financial assistance, complete the financial aid section during the registration process (see in sections below).
Life Skills Experience Classes – prices, length of sessions and age group classes offered, vary upon program location.
- Boston – Franklin Park
- free and for residents of Boston ONLY, per the city of Boston
- Brockton – D.W. Field Golf Course
- Free – per the city of Brockton
- Harwich – Cranberry Valley
- Fall and Spring are reserved for Monomoy Middle School. Summer programming is public and $100/session
- Hyannis – Hyannis Golf Club
- Natick – KOHR Golf
- Norton – The Links at Mass Golf
- Springfield – Fenway Golf
- Southwick – The Ranch
Financial assistance is available and no child is turned away for financial reasons.
Participants may only sign up for one Life Skills Experience Session per season.
No participant will be turned away for financial reasons. You will be asked about your financial aid status during the online registration process. Once you submit your request and are approved, you will receive an approval email and will have 48 hours to complete your registration.
Program Locations & Schedules
For information and programming schedules for any of the seven program locations, please use the links below.
- The Links at Mass Golf – Norton
- Fenway Golf – East Longmeadow
- The Ranch – Southwick
- Hyannis Golf Course – Hyannis
- Cranberry Valley Golf Course – Harwich
- D.W. Field Golf Course – Brockton
- William J. Devine Golf Course at Franklin Park – Boston
- KOHR Golf – Natick
- 2023 Winter Clinics – PGA TOUR Superstores
Proudly supported by