At First Tee – Massachusetts, we help kids discover what’s inside of them, guide them to strengthen it and mentor them to put it into action in everything they do.
To do this, we need enthusiastic and caring individuals to serve as positive mentors and role models to kids and teens of various backgrounds. Our coaches’ ability to develop impactful relationships with our participants is the backbone of our program.
You don’t have to be a golf pro (or even a good golfer), we will provide the training you need! Our training system is built on research-proven methods of positive youth development, providing coaches with the tools to make kids feel safe, included and empowered.
Our chapters rely on volunteers — sometimes year-round — to accomplish our mission, and not all of those goals involve golf. We are looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals to serve as positive mentors and role models to young people of various backgrounds.
- Deliver the program to kids and teens
- Ensure a safe and inclusive learning environment
- Have fun while sharing the excitement of the game
- Assist with Setup and breakdown of activates
- Boston (Franklin Park)
- Bolyston (Cyprain Spring Golf Club)
- Brockton (D.W. Field Golf Course)
- Lynnfield (Sagamore Spring Golf Club)
- Norton (The Links at Mass Golf)
- Southwick (The Ranch)
- Complete SafeSport Training
- Pass Background Check
- Assistant Coach Training (ACT)
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in becoming a volunteer. Have any questions please reach out to our Assistant Director, Taylor Januairo