Have an old set of golf clubs packed in the corner of your garage? Donating equipment is another great way to help support our chapter!
Here at First Tee Mass there is not one but TWO ways to donate your old golf clubs, golf bags and gentle used golf balls. Our first option for donating is at our home of First Tee Mass, The Links at Mass Golf, located at 300 W. Main St. Norton, MA. Drop offs can be made directly inside the club house Thursday thru Monday between the hours of 10am and 5pm (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays). Below is what we are currently accepting at The Links:
- Golf clubs – juniors/adult/women’s
- gently used golf bags
- gently used golf balls
We do not accept golf shoes or clothing.
Our second option for club donation is with the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program where the value of your used clubs and equipment is sent to us as a cash donation.
Here are a few tips for making your equipment donation to 2nd Swing:
- Click here to get started.
- When completing the donation form, fill in our chapter name to ensure the donation is directed to us (there are 165+ chapters so this is important!).
- If you have equipment to donate that you cannot find in the system, add it to your shipping box and make a note in the “notes” section of the donation form. You can also donate golf balls, apparel, golf bags, range finders, etc. 2nd Swing’s staff will process the items and contact you about their donation value.
- When shipping your equipment to 2nd Swing, please print your FREE shipping labels and include a copy of your donation summary in each box. The donation summary can be printed directly from the website or from your email confirmation.
- A donation receipt will be sent to you within 3-4 weeks of receiving the donation. Our chapter will receive your donation within a month.